Content is anything that you create, share, post or otherwise transmit that another person could see, hear or otherwise experience in Sansar.
Examples of Prohibited Content include:
- Content involving illegality, such as piracy, criminal activity, terrorism, obscenity, child pornography, gambling, and illegal drug use.
- Infringing or unauthorized content, such as content that you did not create or do not have permission to use.
- Cruel or hateful content that could harm, harass, promote or condone violence against, or that is primarily intended to incite hatred of, animals, or individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, nationality, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Intensely violent or graphic content that could be construed as primarily intended to be shocking, sensational, or disrespectful.
- Sexually explicit content.
- Content that promotes or could be construed as primarily intended to evade limitations on Prohibited Content.
If you encounter Content that violates these Guidelines, you can report abuse as follows: